We're on the hunt for a passionate Store Manager join the FABRIC team!
A bit about the role -
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to our loyal clients.
- Offering style advice and assisting customers in finding outfits, wardrobe essentials, or curating seasonal wardrobes. We work to ensure our customers remain unique, chic, and forward.
- The role is full-time.
- Sales / retail experience is preferred but not a requirement.
Key accountabilities -
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members.
- Provide customer service to the highest standard, be happy to go above and beyond for the customer and team.
- Enjoy people and be able to build and nurture long lasting customer relationships with your clients and VIP's.
- Understanding of inventory management and POS systems.
- Be motivated to grow in the role accept challenges and personal growth where possible.
- Able to be flexible within the team and needs of the business.
- Have experience in customer service in retail or hospitality.
A bit about you -
- Great energy, up-beat.
- Passionate about FABRIC and what we do.
- Fast learner, highly efficient.
- Someone who goes above in beyond to achieve their goals.
What we offer -
- A fast-paced, fun, rewarding work environment.
- Product training across a curated selection of luxury, cutting edge designers. Speaking with the brands and/ or team training.
- An opportunity to gain experience, grow and be involved in other areas of the business.
- Being part of a small, tight-knit team.
- Coffees, croissants and lots of treats!
If this sounds like you, please come say hi and drop in your CV at the shop or email it to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!