We're on the hunt for a passionate eCommerce Coordinator to join the FABRIC team!
About FABRIC -
Established in 2003, FABRIC was the first to bring international brands to the New Zealand market, including Dior Homme, Isabel Marant, and Helmut Lang.
As a company we are inherently passionate about each of the brands we represent and each of the clients we service. Not just in Auckland, where our flagship store is located, but across our wider global footprint.
FABRIC is an Auckland based company but this role is based in Sydney, Australia.
A bit about the role -
Accountable for the co-ordination of thisisfabric.com:
- Reporting on online sales daily.
- Resizing and editing images for online. Often shared by brand or edited from our own internal shoots.
- Content upload: Re-writing online descriptions (as required), managing the upload of images and publishing content to our online store.
- Merchandising online collections to reflect the strategy of that online collection. eg. latest styles, top sellers or high inventory products etc. Ensuring homepage imagery is updated and fresh.
- Ensuring all tagging across products are correct so online collections appear correctly.
- Assisting to add in compare prices to products that go on sale.
Accountable for the execution of marketing:
- Drafting eDMs for approval. Klaviyo experience is preferred but not required.
- Taking notes and sharing actions at weekly marketing meetings.
- Reviewing and executing the marketing calendar. Maintained +1 month in advance to reflect new season deliveries + ideas to push sell through of content.
- Resizing image and video assets for our advertising agency across multiple formats (occurs bi-monthly).
- Responsible for sharing images of upcoming collections with the internal team.
A bit about you -
- Great energy, up-beat.
- Passionate about FABRIC and what we do.
- Fast learner, highly efficient.
- Interested in fashion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Happy to share learnings and insights with others.
- Someone who goes above and beyond to achieve their goals.
What we offer -
- A fast-paced, fun, rewarding work environment.
- Product training across a curated selection of luxury, cutting edge designers. Speaking with the brands and / or team training.
- An opportunity to gain experience, grow and be involved in other areas of the business.
- Being part of a small, tight-knit team.
- Coffees, croissants and lots of treats!
If this sounds like a bit of you, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.