We're on the hunt for a passionate Stockroom Coordinator to join the FABRIC team!
A bit about the role -
Accountable for the management of the stockroom:
- Receiving stock as it arrives. Ensuring what has been delivered matches what was ordered, packed by the brand and entered into our inventory management tool. Sharing updates to the wider team when there are discrepancies.
- Monitoring the tracking on new deliveries from brands and following up with shipping companies when boxes are missing or delayed.
- Knowing the stock inside and out. Where everything is positioned, how it’s positioned and making sure the team supports you in keeping it exactly right by notifying others when it’s not put away correctly.
- Managing stock takes process and calendar (prior to brands arriving and intermittently throughout the year).
Accountable for online orders:
- Packing online orders the ‘FABRIC’ way. So that when a customer receives their order they share the same premium experience felt in store.
- Organising the pick up of orders with our shipping provider.
- Managing returns. Understanding the process and the policies. Returning the stock into inventory and ensuring the garment is returned in pristine condition.
- Responsible for providing excellent back of office customer service to our loyal clients. For example: offering style advice and assisting customers via our online chat, managing online returns through email, and sharing hand written notes with customers as they join the FABRIC community.
A bit about you:
- Great energy, up-beat.
- Passionate about FABRIC and what we do.
- Fast learner, highly efficient.
- Happy to share learnings, insights with others.
- Someone who goes above in beyond to achieve their goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, fun, rewarding work environment.
- Product training across a curated selection of luxury, cutting edge designers. Speaking with the brands and/ or team training.
- An opportunity to gain experience, grow and be involved in other areas of the business.
- Being part of a small, tight-knit team.
- Coffees, croissants and lots of treats!
If this sounds like a bit of you, please come say hi and drop in your CV at the shop or email it to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!