We're on the hunt for a passionate Stockroom Coordinator Coordinator to join the FABRIC team!
Overarching job objectives: To manage all inventory operations and movements to and from the Newmarket store from our centralised warehouse. To work with the Stockroom Coordinator to efficiently manage all inbound receipts of orders. To efficiently send out all online orders. To carry out consistent stocktakes of stocked brands for updated and correct stock inventory. To maintain a high standard of upkeep and maintenance of the stockroom.
Store Replenishment -
- Managing Newmarket stock replenishment through pulling stock, steaming, tagging and preparing on hangers for morning delivery by 9am.
- Assisting stock replenishment at Britomart store
Online orders -
- Pulling, garment checking, wrapping and preparing online orders to be shipped out
Customer Service -
- Answering customer product enquiries via email and phone
- Processing refunds and exchanges for online customers
Stock Deliveries -
- Receipting in new stock arrivals and checking delivery matches order sheets
- Quality control through garment inspection
- Preparing stock for stores by steaming and preparing on hangers
- Carrying out weekly brand stock takes to make sure inventory stock is up to date and correct
- Carrying out investigations for missing stock or any other discrepancies
Stock room maintenance -
- Daily cleaning of stockroom space e.g wiping down tables, vacuuming room
- Daily cleaning of stock e.g folding clothes
- Full time position (40 hours)
- Tuesday to Saturday: 8:00am - 4.30pm
If this sounds like you, please come say hi and drop in your CV at the shop or email it to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!